- Age / Gender:
- 20, Male
- All Stats >
I've been interested in animation for longer than I can remember. I'm mostly self taught, and seem to be improving with everything I release. I hope to one day further my skills. I love making cartoons.
- Community Stats
Level 28 Animator
Ranked as Corporal
Contact Info / Websites
First off, last month I uploaded a short that I started in late 2013 or so and didn't get around to finishing until a few days before uploading. You can watch that here if you want: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/653064
Also I turned 20, not that that's important or anything.
Finally, if you would rather listen to this update instead of reading, you can do so here with the video version. I also put a good bit of work into the editing and even did some crap animation for it so yeah.
Anyways, actual update:
- I have finished the majority of scene 4, all that's left is the montage
- I have finished 1/4th of the montage, and probably the most complex segment in the entire film.
- I've also FINALLY storyboarded the rest of the montage aside from the last segment which I'll get to when I feel like it. I'm currently working on roughing out the animation for a few of the segments.
- Scene 4 (including the montage) totals at 5:56 bringing the total runtime of the film up to 17:21. A whopping 11 seconds longer than the last time I counted the runtime. Man the pacing of my storyboards must be awful, this thing started out at around 8 minutes long!
- I'm going to start sacrificing sleep in hopes of getting this thing done on time 'cause I've been lazy recently and haven't been working as much as I should
- I SHOULD be completely done with scene 4 aka the montage by the end of march and already working on the 5th and final scene. I'll make another update when the scene is finished.
- I'm still waiting on the finished song for the musical number in scene 5, so hopefully that's done by the time I get finished with scene 4. If it isn't I can still do the stuff before and after the musical number but that's still really pushing it.
- Like I said earlier I'm going to be sacrificing sleep pretty soon. I'm going to try to work 16 hour days on this. Hopefully I can finish before the deadline of April 25th
So yeah, that's it!
Here's a preview as a reward for reading all of it: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0f57f4b05f245d76bb7955a531d41db2
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 113 (From 33 different games.)